If you’re interested in revamping your kitchen or taking its design to the next level, stop by Phipps Plaza this Saturday (May 21) at 11:30 for the Luxury Atlanta Kitchen Forum. Candice Olson, host of HGTV’s “Devine Design” and “Candice Tells All” will present on kitchen integration and moderate a panel discussion among eight Atlanta-area industry professionals.
The following experts will be on hand to answer your questions on how you can integrate a little bit more luxury into your lifestyle:
· Mike Bell, vice president of Bell Custom Cabinetry
· Lisa Brooks, board member of the Georgia Chapter of the NKBA and owner of Brooks Kitchens & Bath Inc.
· Mark Buelow, past president of the Atlanta Chapter of NARI and president of Distinctive Remodeling Solutions
· Bob Eustice, national sales manager at Thermador
· Bill Harrison, president of Harrison Design Associates
· Mia Kurgan, immediate past president of the Georgia Chapter of the ASID and president of Mia Kurgan Designs
· Clinton Smith, editorial director of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine
· Mike Smith, president of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
The event is sponsored by Thermador and Atlanta-based Inspirations Kitchen & Bath and is FREE to the public. You can stop by Monarch Court in Phipps any time on Saturday to check out the forum. The event schedule is as follows:
· 11:30-12:45 – Cooking demonstration by Chef Brad of Thermador
· 1:30-2:15 – Presentation by Candice Olson
· 2:30-3:30 – Panel discussion moderated by Candice Olson
· 4-5 – Candice Olson book signing
Hope to see you there!
Check out some amazing Atlanta kitchen makeovers on our website.